Hire charges with effect from 1 June 2015
All bookings should be made via the Bookings Secretary, Maureen Stephens.
Telephone 01794 389696 or email email@example.com
The Hall has central heating, kitchen, stage. There are car parking facilities.
Bookings and Payment
- Bookings will be confirmed by e-mail
- An invoice will be issued – please note that our terms are immediate payment on receipt of invoice; this will secure the booking
- On-line (BACS) payments are preferable (Sort Code 30-90-21 A/c No 00182577). Cheques should be sent to the address on the invoice.
- Bookings for parties will required a £100 deposit (cash or cheque) returnable within 48 hours of the hire date subject to Hall/equipment being left without damage.
- The Hall and equipment must be returned in the same condition as it was at the start of the hire, including Ladies and Gents cloakroom facilities
- Breakages of equipment are charged at 10 times the cost of the hire per item, with the exception of glasses, which are charged at £1 per broken glass.
|Hire of Hall: includes Kitchen, Stage & Committee Room||Hire of Equipment (for use at other venues).|
|Session||Session Period||Cost per session or part session||Item||Hire Charge|
|Morning||8 am – 1 pm||£30||Plastic Chair (orange)||£1|
|Afternoon||1 pm – 6 pm||£30||Table – small (green/brown)||£2|
|Evening||6 pm – 11 pm||£30||Table – large (brown)||£3|
|Full Day – single booking||8 am – 11 pm||£75||Urn – small||£10|
|Hourly||Up to 11 pm||£7.50||Urn – large||£10|
|Hourly||After 11 pm||£10||Cup/Saucer||20p/piece|
|Plate – small||20p/piece|
|Plate – large||20p/piece|
|Wine glass – stored in crate||£1/10 pieces/48 hrs|